Sunday, June 1, 2008

How Could I Resist


In the midst of my apartment hunting in New York this weekend I found time to see the anticipated Sex and the City movie. The weekend was a success! I found my west village dream apartment and I liked the movie. Neither was expected. I should have known I would enjoy the movie, at the end of the day I am a silly girl who loves love, NYC, and clothes. It won’t win any Academy Awards, but it was entertaining. Even if you want to pretend you didn’t get a bit choked up at parts you can’t deny that the clothes were avant-garde and beautiful. Carrie’s new closet alone was stunning. It was more a fashion show than a movie. I won’t go on about it, but check out some of the images. And go see it so you at least know what to buy. The movie will define fashion for the next year. Things could get interesting.




No comments: