Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fakin' It


I want to share my ultimate beauty secret. It doesn’t matter if it’s a lunch, a date, or a red carpet event, if you want to look and feel beautiful the best accessory is… false eyelashes!

The dramatic effect of fake lashes goes perfectly with the typical social drama that comes with any good night out. This way at least you look fabulous while dealing with it.

I swear by MAC Cosmetics eyelashes. They will put them on for you in the store, which is ideal to ensure long lasting wear. It only takes about fifteen minutes for them to apply, so I usually pop in during the day of an event, or if I’m desperate I have been known to make a stop on my way to the party to have them put on. Trust me they’re worth it!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did you get the beautiful assymetrical yellow dress you're wearing? love it!!! who makes it?