Saturday, September 13, 2008

All That Glitters

As a new intern in design at DVF I thought it was only appropriate to show some of my work. After hours of cutting and sewing the results of our spring 2009 collection resulted in a beautiful show of glitter and embellishments. Every look had something special from beads to sequins and each topped off with an intricate headpiece. The headpieces are way cool, but take it from me... took a long time to make (I spent countless hours working on them). But in the end it was all worth it and all very exciting. Here are a few looks from the show. Enjoy!



1 comment:

kelsey leigh said...

i love the head... "things".

seriously, they're simultaneously frilly and fierce (like you!). love them and want one, but if i try to make one myself it will look like i positioned a christmas wreath on my head. not so much. send out an office memo for those things to go to production. i love them. i sweat them. i want one. or five. and i'll wear them on bondi.

xx