Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Row's Revolutionary Ad



I know this is old news, but I love Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen’s new line that launched this fall. I think their style is inventive and retro chic. It’s great that they are finally using their name and their style to design a high-end fashion line, The Row.

The line is beautifully basic. It consists mainly of T-shirts and a few minimalist separates like a blazer and a tight-banded miniskirt that closely resembles my favorite Herve Leger. The pieces allow people to add their own personal flair to the look.

What I am really interested in is The Row’s revolutionary advertising campaign. They have taken the concept of showing people how to wear the clothes to the next level by making a video that is sexy, sophisticated and stylish. The video is simultaneously an advertisement and an artistic entity.

Watch it now!

No comments: